View in Full Screen
Elm Wood in Ballinattin, Tramore, originally built in 1973, underwent a major refurbishment in 2008 that transformed it into a modern, comfortable, and efficient property. This excellent family home features numerous upgrades, including triple-glazed windows for superior insulation, an energy-efficient geothermal heat pump providing underfloor heating, and a fully pressurised water system.
The heart of this home is the bespoke kitchen by 'Kitchens Today,' with granite worktops. The kitchen and utility area have exquisite Crem Marfil marble flooring, while the other ground floors feature beautiful Junker hardwood solid timber flooring. All bathrooms are elegantly tiled from floor to ceiling and equipped with sanitary ware from the Adelphi by Shires range.
Upstairs, there are 3 additional rooms that can presently be utilised for 'storage', the rooms are carpeted with comfortable underlay. The exterior received attention too, with insulation in the external walls and the addition of a radon barrier.
This property comes with a range of additional features, including two detached sheds. One conveniently houses the heating system plant and offers storage for personal items like bikes and golf clubs. The larger ex-stable-type shed at the end of the garden provides ample space for storing larger items and has potential for conversion into a home gym or garage. With plenty of parking space, a large garden in both the front and rear of the property, and a range cooker in the kitchen (oil-fired), Elm Wood is a dream come true for those seeking an upgraded and efficient living space.
Not to mention, you'll enjoy easy access to all the amenities of the Tramore town and Waterford City, just a few minutes away by car. Elm Wood is not just a house; it's a testament to quality, comfort, and the art of modern living.
Accommodation comprises: Front porch, entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, lounge, sun room, utility, guest wc, 4 bedrooms (master en suite) with 3 additional storage rooms on the first floor.
1.93m x 1.09m (6' 4" x 3' 7") Junker hardwood timber flooring.
2.14m x 3.01m (7' 0" x 9' 11") 0.91m x 7.95m.
4.85m x 4.72m (15' 11" x 15' 6") Junker hardwood timber flooring, solid fuel open fire, TV point, double doors leading to the sun room and recessed lights.
7.20m x 4.69m (23' 7" x 15' 5") Marble tile, fitted handmade traditional kitchen with Granite worktops, central island, Waterford Stanley cooker, recessed ceiling lights, TV point and integrated oven/microwave/dishwasher.
3.67m x 4.26m (12' 0" x 14' 0") Junker hardwood timber flooring, vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting, PVC door leading to the rear garden.
2.90m x 4.25m (9' 6" x 13' 11") Marble tiled floors, plumbed for appliances, wash hand basin, built in presses and access to the rear.
Marble tile floors, wc and wash hand basin.
3.10m x 3.33m (10' 2" x 10' 11") Junker timber flooring and wardrobe.
3.03m x 3.99m (9' 11" x 13' 1") Junker timber flooring.
Walk in wardrobe: Fitted shelves.
2.69m x 1.74m (8' 10" x 5' 9") Tiled throughout, wc and wash hand basin.
3.04m x 4.14m (10' 0" x 13' 7") Junker timber flooring.
3.06m x 3.75m (10' 0" x 12' 4") Junker timber flooring.
2.11m x 3.09m (6' 11" x 10' 2") Tiled throughout, wc, wash hand basin, jacuzzi bath and shower unit.
First Floor Hallway:
6.38m x 1.08m (20' 11" x 3' 7")
3.31m x 2.65m (10' 10" x 8' 8")
2.26m x 2.66m (7' 5" x 8' 9")
3.83m x 4.16m (12' 7" x 13' 8")
Outside and Services:
House was originally built in 1973. Major refurbishment in 2008 to include the following:
• All windows were improved to triple glazing except for the kitchen which is double-glazed.
• Energy-efficient geothermal heat pump for underfloor heating and water. Fully pressurized water system.
• Bespoke handmade wooden painted kitchen by ‘Kitchens Today’ with all granite worktops.
• Kitchen/utility flooring is crem marfil marble in large cream tiles. All other ground floors are junker hardwood solid timber flooring
• Fully pressurized water system with power showers to all bathrooms
• Large utility with ample storage and sink.
• All bathrooms are tiled floor to ceiling, sanitary ware is the Adelphi by shires range
• Stairs and upstairs rooms carpeted with generous underlay
• Energy-efficient downlighter lights in all rooms
• 8 double electrical sockets in the kitchen, all other rooms have 4 double sockets each
• Fully shelved linen press
External walls were pumped with insulation
• 2 detached sheds, one adjacent to the house which houses a plant for a heating system and small personal items such as bikes and golf clubs
• Large ex-stable type shed at bottom of garden suitable for storing larger items with potential for development into home gym/garage.
• Ample parking
• Large garden to front and rear of the property
BER No Energy Performance Indicator: