- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Griffin Auctioneers & Estates Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or request a viewing of a property. Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Griffin Auctioneers & Estates Ltd may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Griffin Auctioneers & Estates Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- To arrange booking to see properties that are for sale and let.
- Email you with upcoming properties we think you might like.
- Send you topical reports and information on the housing market.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on our CRM .
Our Company will keep your name, number & email address until your journey to buy a home completes. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing in from our CRM system.
Griffin Auctioneers would like to send you information about properties that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Griffin Auctioneers from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please opt out or email firstname.lastname@example.org for removal.
What are your data protection rights?
Griffin Auctioneers would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Griffin Auctioneers for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Griffin Auctioneers correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Griffin Auctioneers to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Griffin Auctioneers erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Griffin Auctioneers restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Griffin Auctioneers processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Griffin Auctioneers transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 051 330569
Or write to us: Main Street, Tramore, Co.Waterford.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Griffin Auctioneers uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Griffin Auctioneers uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Griffin Auctioneers sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 051 330569
Or write to us at: Main Street, Tramore, Co.Waterford
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Griffin Auctioneers has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Email: www.dataprotection.ie