Here at Griffin Auctioneers, we want to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and help you get all the professional property advice you might need when listing your property for rent.
Our number one priority is to reduce the hassle of letting a property and make it as easy and stress-free as possible for you. It can be a very busy and complicated time trying to find the ideal person to rent your property but with our help, you’ll be able to glide through the process in no time at all.
Our team will help you locate and find the perfect tenants for your property. We’ll thoroughly vet them to ensure that they’re reliable tenants and can pay the rent in a timely manner. We’ll also keep tabs on everything and keep you informed with anything in regard to your property while it’s being rented out.Here are some residential letting services we offer:
- Obtaining written or verbal references from previous landlords and employers when screening prospective tenants.
- Arrangement of the signing of a lease agreement with the prospective tenants.
- Securing the deposit from the prospective tenants.
- Taking the readings of both the electricity and gas metres.
- Transferring all utility bills into the new tenant’s name.
Please note that our letting fee is equal to 1 month’s rent.If you’re in need of a full management service our fees are 10% of the monthly rent plus VAT at 23%. It includes the following services:
- Full inventory checks of all the contents in the property.
- Maintenance issues and repairs are checked by us on an ongoing basis and any work only goes through with your approval.
- Collect the rent and transfer the payments straight to your bank account.
- Inspect the property during the letting period to make sure everything is in order.
- Carry out a final inspection of the property on completion of the tenancy.
- Take the meter readings on completion of the tenancy.
- Refund the deposit if everything is in order.
If you’re interested in letting your property through us, get in touch with the helpful team at Griffin Auctioneers today.