We are currently accepting applications for a part-time Property Administrator with responsibility for supporting the delivery of the day-to-day operations involving Property Sales, Lettings and Property Management. The right candidate will be enthusiastic with a can-do attitude. They will work equally well as part of a team and on their own initiative.
This is a part-time job-share position (2.5 days per week). Office hours are 9 am – 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday. Work activities will take place at our office in Tramore, Co. Waterford.
Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience.
The Property Administrator reports directly to the Director of Sales.
About the Company
Griffin Auctioneers are an established estate agency based in Tramore Co. Waterford with a proven reputation for providing a personal, hands-on property service in the areas of Sales, Lettings and Property Management. With 20+ years of experience in the local property markets, our focus is on delivering an exceptional customer experience through professionalism, communication and expert property advice.
Responsibilities and Duties
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing friendly and timely customer service through in-person, telephone and email channels to our valued clients.
- Supporting real estate agents with administrative tasks such as inbox management, appointment setting, document preparation, report preparation.
- Preparing and maintaining accurate property records.
- Preparing and maintaining accurate client records.
- Preparing monthly statements.
- Generating marketing brochures.
- Scheduling and managing daily tasks for yourself, contractors and agents.
- General day-to-day maintenance of the office.
Industry experience is preferable, but not a necessity. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Experience in a client-facing or administration role.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with others in a professional and helpful way, conveying information clearly and concisely.
- A high standard of IT skills is required (Microsoft Office365, the ability to learn in-house systems, and strong and accurate typing skills).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work on own initiative and comfort managing multiple priorities while working to deadlines.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- A willingness to learn alongside an ability to use their own initiative in developing the agency’s processes and workflows.
How to Apply
Please submit your application and attach a PDF version of your CV here.
May 6th, 2022
We regret that we cannot respond to all applicants. Those shortlisted for interview will be contacted after the closing date.